- The accepted manuscript in Ennichi is the manuscript, which: (1) is original, not a result of plagiarism, and has novelty; (2) has never been published, or in the process of publishing, in other media;(3) is in the field of communication studies; and (4) it must based on research.
- Turnitin is used to check all accepted manuscripts with maximum tolerance of 25% (see Publication Ethics). If the similarity is more than 25%, the manuscipt will be either, required to revise or declined.
- Manuscript is written in Bahasa Indonesia or English using Microsoft Word, Times New Roman, 12 pts, double-spaced, margin 2.5 cm, with page number on the bottom right.
- Manuscript should be 20-30 pages long (including references).
- For the promptness of publication process, it is recommended that all manuscripts in English has been proof read before submitted or uploaded to the system. The certificate/proof of proofreading can be sent to the editor via email: email@example.com.
- Manuscript must be submitted online via OJS
- Author must register as AUTHOR in OJS to submit the manuscript.